The Dhead Factor Latest Episode

Friday 13 January 2012

Friday it is not ........The Dickhead Factor Horror Review

Whats cracking people ! This is Jabs from the Dickhead (Dhead) Factor


So its Saturday here and we are about to finally kick off our new episode for 2012 ... we are unplanned and unorganised for the show but that hasnt stopped us in any way before....

So Im a bit upset that I missed Friday the 13th yesterday and believe it may be a reflection of the age we grow up in now...

I remember when on Friday the 13th you could go home eat tons and watch horror movies.....but now horror has changed and I cant help myself but get angry at the villians now......

I watched this horror movie starring Kathryn Heigl the other day and instead of enjoying the actual horror of the movie, I couldnt help but get really really angry and want to punch her in the throat....

Now I don't endorse domestic violence in anyway but this movie really got under my skin.... The movie was about a women and a blok that inherit a kid after the parents die.......

Whats my problem ? Lets look at the story again..... parents die and instead of thinking of an appropriate person to look after their child, they decide in the unlikely event that we die we should attempt to match make ! because that is what will come into your head when you are planning your death.

Now the horror was an unnerving event that ended up going from scary to completely annoying in a matter of moments......

Insert the following formula ! Unlikely couple are forced together, They have a huge fight, they get back together........

And there you have a movie that will top the horror charts this year ! But will people be like me and finding it moving from true horror to annoyance ?

The choice is yours...... Now ask yourself why I am ranting about a movie just like everyone else on the internet ? Its because I am attempting to plug our podcast where we bring the random news with a subjective view !

Why read when you can listen ?

Start with our best of show.....it works for me

iTunes

Or you can just stream it below............



Disclaimer...... The Dickhead Factor (Dhead) is only be taken in moderate amounts as it is an extremely addictive substance, similar to cocaine.......... Once you get a taste you may never turn back

Thank you and Good night ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment