The Dhead Factor Latest Episode

Thursday 19 January 2012

The Babysitting debate - The Dickhead Factor !!

Now people I have a question to pose to you.............

Is it called babysitting if they are indeed (allegedly) your children ?

I am the owner of 3 children and my wife has decided to head for a shopping weekend and leave me with the kids.

Now Im not worried about the whole babysitting aspect of it as what I hope is their biological parent.......*paternity suit pending but I do however get called the great old term of 'Dick Head' because I usually state that I will be babysitting my children on the weekend.

Now lets break down why I call it baby sitting.....they are indeed under 5 years old......I will be spending the whole time sitting.....

WTF does it matter what I call it, you are indeed the dickhead if you fell that the only debate about soemone looking after their children over the weekend should be about what you call the actual process.......

I would be more worried about ....food....beer......pay Tv subscription and the most important things bed time.....

Some may debate that they actually look after me and who am I to disagree as I write this blog from my bed and my 5 year old daughter is cooking me bacon...................Im joking people she isnt allowed to use the oven.......She is just slaughtering the pig.....

I call dickhead on all the people that get bogged down with semantics, when there are more important questions to pose...... Check yourself pimples.....

For more of our rant about the Dickheads out there and in some cases us being dickheads check us out on our some what attempt to be funny below....

You may also take the time to figure out that the rants on this blog are indeed a version of advertisement and venting for our world acclaimed podcast ! Check it out before SOPA stops it ! Comedy is the first thing that goes....

Thank you and Good Night - Jabs

For a shout out send us an email to thedheadfactor@hotmail.com

or on twitter @thedheadfactor

No comments:

Post a Comment