The Dhead Factor Latest Episode

Saturday 14 January 2012

Editing is a disaster.....so eat cake

The new episode launches in a couple of hours.......

Starting with its play on rant radio which is here
http://rantmedia.ca/talk/schedule.php
at what I believe is 7.30 Pacific standard time...... this is not by any means a problem and is more inclined to create enjoyment.... but here I am still editing it with only a couple of hours to go...

The art of editing is a skill...Im unfortunately skill less and have a wee bit of OCD with every cast. I find it hard to work out what I should be leaving in or leaving out.
Again not a problem you might think because our show is actually created in the form of randomness ..... but here I sit 2 coffees in wondering what I need to cut.
Did you hear about the cricket ! Go Australia we are about to win again..... not even Budha could save India at this stage....
Why do they call it instant coffee if it indeed takes a while to make ? wouldnt instant coffee come in a can ?
I like rainbows.....
The Dickhead Factor.....the podcast that tells you what you need to hear !


Its the aftertaste that people enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment