The Dhead Factor Latest Episode

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Episode 32.......

Episode 32

The Dhead Factor Random news cast is now available




Welcome to Epsiode 32 In this episode Jabs and Josh make a valiant return By valiant return, 

I mean a return from last week. 

 In this episode we take a look at the Random news from around the globe, talk horse racing.....regret using the C bomb and so much more 
This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken seriously..... 
 Unless your me..... I take it too serious.......I cry at night over it....... 
 Its sad really, did I tell you that Superman 2 is on the tv at the moment ? 
Its good to see, unfortunately its not the directors cut, but what can we do. 

Royal and Doodall did some funny stuff in their last episode.... 

They did a hillbilly hip hop song, and a Rigid Fist add........ 

 And theres always Gee and Jay to bring the funny .....

 I did notice that bonnobo reads this as well, so hello to you as well. Did I cover everything ? Its a fair bit to read when you listening to our show..... 

Long live #fujosh Watch out for the #biggaybear And hello to all #yabastards out there......






No comments:

Post a Comment