The Dhead Factor Latest Episode

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Epis 63 - Is anyone actually keeping track of these episodes ?


Hello and welcome to The Dhead Factor epsiode 63

In this episode

Jabs ! (hold the applause)

Cobs ! (Settle down)

Julia Gillard (WTF ?)

Circle 7 with a bit of see me falling (Circle7music.com)

oh yeah and we talk some random news.

This episode was meant to feature more but I ran out of time, that happens some times

Im not the type of person that likes to ramble and I always thing out every word that I say before I say it, interesting considering wehat comes out of my mouth really. Was that a typo back there ? Can some fix that ? Is really hard to fix stuff like that now its up laoded.

Damn that was another one - Must be getting tired

Thank you and good night

Jabs - The DHead Factor

Thedheadfactor.com

@thedheadfactor


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment